Monday, July 13, 2015

The Perfect Summer Game Pt. 2

A few weeks ago there was a heat index of 100 degrees Farenheit. I decided to stay inside and play video games until I found the perfect summer game. I considered a few games set in hot deserts, but last week I moved onto games that take place in the tropical island setting. I started playing Chrono Cross to see if it was as good as I remembered--and if it's actually in a tropical island setting--but I quickly realized a week is just not enough time to dedicate to it. I will continue playing Chrono Cross and hopefully be back next week to blog about it!

In the meantime I leave you with a video review of Greendog: The Beached Surfer Dude. I reviewed this game earlier in the year when winter was over-staying its welcome. Right now the game and the snow would be a nice change from the rising 115 degree heat index.

Widget is loading comments...