Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Down for the Count

Well folks, it's been 19 days of Blaugust. That's two and a half weeks of daily blog posts. It's been fun writing about whatever comes to mind. This August I have reviewed seven games, compared several games, and given my thoughts on many more. I also compared two beers. I probably wouldn't have written about any of these things otherwise.

While it's been 19 days of fun blogging, it's been nearly a month of neglecting my other projects. I've got some big projects coming up in the next few months that I don't want to fall behind on. The daily blogs will end with this one. With that said, I'd like to thank anyone who has read along this month. I will continue to blog, probably on a weekly basis. And Belghast, if you see this: thanks for putting together such a motivational event. I may be cutting out early but that doesn't mean I didn't get a lot out of Blaugust.
Widget is loading comments...