Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Getting Sidetracked

Blaugust Day 4

I planned on wrapping up my perfect summer game series of blogs after work today. When I woke up I decided to stay home sick. I spent the morning with soup and a hot bath, then I became engrossed in a video game. That video game is Prey for the Xbox 360. I ended up beating it just now and realized I didn't blog today. I know how the saying goes, but time really does disappear when I'm doing something I enjoy. I'm going to spend tomorrow reflecting on the game and plan to have a post up on Thursday.

As for my number one perfect summer game, I'll leave you with a hint and a screenshot: the game was designed by Yuji Naka who is most known for programming the original Sonic games. The screenshot was not modified. The post should be up tomorrow evening.


Widget is loading comments...